Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well it has been a few days since an update. Things have been a bit up and down. We had a sad sad shopping experience over the weekend. I've not felt hurt like that for a very long time. I will post on that as soon as I can {it still breaks my heart}.


In any case, for those that wonder the severiety of Mikey's hand defect, here is a tracing of his hands that we did last night:

Pretty awesome though, aren't they? Especially when you realize that even though his defect is pretty severe, they do not inhibit his function at all! My Mr Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this in your siggy today and meant to say something. I love this picture! Pretty amazing, and most of the time when I see pics of Mikey, I can't even tell there's anything "wrong" with him.

    I'm sorry you had a rough shopping trip! Did somebody say something? :(

    ReplyDelete